Saturday 13 September 2014


My Biography

Name: Dina-Alja
Date of Birth: 16 June 
Place of Birth: England

Hobbies: Playing games, dancing,singing,cooking, drawing and writing.
Favourite games: Dragon City and Hay Day.
Favourite food: Masak lemak nenas ketam, Nasi lemak and Ketayap.
Favourite book series: Dork Diaries
Favourite music/song: My heart will go on and Just dance.
Favourite place: Next to my mom.

My dream: To be a dentist.
My philosophy: Sky is the LIMIT.

Introduction to myself:

I am a sweet little girl who loves to study, play and having fun with my brother and friends. I don't like sports but sometimes, I like it. I am the second in the family and I am the smallest in the family. My brother always disturbs me and he likes to bully his sister and that is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment